We have now compiled a summary of all the events in Iran which targeted the Bahá’í community during the month of April 2012. In an unusually positive development, Muslim parents openly defended their Bahá’í neighbours at a public meeting in Najafabad after two Bahá’í children were expelled from a school for their religious beliefs. However, this appears to have been an isolated incident and April saw an overall continuation of many of the trends noted during March, including the arbitrary arrest and imprisonment of Bahá’ís and the closure of Bahá’í-owned businesses. Read the full April summary for more details. All information has been gathered from open sources which are linked in the report.
- Rohingya refugees in Cox’s Bazar brace for the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Bhasan Char Relocation Project – Implications for Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- The Rohingya crisis – A federal election issue?
- Reports from Rhino Camp: Baseline Survey Results on Refugees and Rumours
- A New Phase For Peaceful Truth