We have now compiled a summary of all the events in Iran which targeted the Bahá’í community during the month of April 2012. In an unusually positive development, Muslim parents openly defended their Bahá’í neighbours at a public meeting in Najafabad after two Bahá’í children were expelled from a school for their religious beliefs. However, this appears to have been an isolated incident and April saw an overall continuation of many of the trends noted during March, including the arbitrary arrest and imprisonment of Bahá’ís and the closure of Bahá’í-owned businesses. Read the full April summary for more details. All information has been gathered from open sources which are linked in the report.
- From Raw Data to Actionable Intelligence: Leveraging Hatebase for Data-Driven Decision Making
- Hagiga Wahid – Stopping harmful misinformation in Uganda and South Sudan
- Pilotfish with eggplant: understanding how Hatebase detects hate speech in (near) real-time
- Getting started with the Hatebase API v4.0
- Una Hakika: Looking Ahead