We have now compiled a summary of all the events in Iran which targeted the Bahá’í community during the month of March 2012. This period saw a continuation of many of the activities noted during February including the arbitrary arrest and imprisonment of Bahá’ís, their expulsion from schools, and the closure of Bahá’í-owned businesses. Read the full March summary for more details. All information has been gathered from open sources which are linked in the report.
- Rohingya refugees in Cox’s Bazar brace for the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Bhasan Char Relocation Project – Implications for Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- The Rohingya crisis – A federal election issue?
- Reports from Rhino Camp: Baseline Survey Results on Refugees and Rumours
- A New Phase For Peaceful Truth