The Muslim Network for Baha’i Rights has reported a series of arson attacks against Baha’i-owned businesses over the last two months. These attacks appear to be part of a deliberate and organized effort. A local prayer leader is quoted as saying “What right do these Bahais have to complain? They are not even entitled to live.” Such disturbing comments indicate at least tacit approval, if not complicity, by some members of the local Muslim clergy.
- International legal options for addressing the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar and humanitarian crisis in Bangladesh
- The Global Rohingya Diaspora – Lifelines to Bangladesh and Myanmar
- From Raw Data to Actionable Intelligence: Leveraging Hatebase for Data-Driven Decision Making
- Hagiga Wahid – Stopping harmful misinformation in Uganda and South Sudan
- Pilotfish with eggplant: understanding how Hatebase detects hate speech in (near) real-time